Does anyone know what Myrtle Road is like to live on?

Unfortunately they won't do it (don't know who told you they would but they misled you) - unless the cracks are very large they won't touch them - they say it's part of the normal movement of a new house (we have been in the house almost 2 yrs now and asked several workmen that have come out to fix other things if we could get it done and they keep saying no).

Thanks anyway.

Tim the site manager and someone from customer care.. will check again on monday as the site office is next to our house these days

Hi all,

We are looking at buying a carlton (third time lucky!!!).

Can anyone tell me what the rates are please a month (water, gas, electric, council tax)?

It would be much appreciated, thanks x

Hi,

We are also looking to buy the darley (ready by nov/dec!) New to the area and after reading all the above comments, looks like a really nice neighbourhood.

Hope to see ya guys soon.

Cheers!

Hi

Anyone had a letter re the building staff using your car parking space between 7.45am - 4.30pm? It's TELLING you not asking!

I am at home on adoption leave at the moment and am in and out of my car parking space depending on what we decide to do that day. Hope they don't just park in your spot if they see it's empty. Will not be happy if I arrive home with child and shopping and have to park a way away.

I have phoned and left a message - do hope they respect my wishes. wondered if anyone else has had the chance to speak with Tim or Customer Care yet?

Yeah, I've had that letter too. I thought it was quite cheeky of them, especially as they sent us one a while ago telling us not to use their car park!

make sure you ask kerry to insist an jim to fit your carpets ,hes the best!!!

i really am though!!

I just had gary do me some work , he was excellent workmanship also very competetive price to other quotes i had , his contact details are on his website just tell him martin the plasterer put you on to him .

Then click this event then perfect choose for u.

<b><a href="http://www.4fasthousesale.co.uk">fast house sale</a></b>

What do people think of buying right now? Interst rates will go up by 1.5% at least next year and tipped to go further the year after...

Is buying all its cracked up to be and are we headng to a european system of renting...I am a home owner btw!

Just a thought! Us brits are house mad...

Does anyone know why there was a police car and 'scene of crime' van on the estate this morning?

whereabouts? we had police up on friday as some kids were fighting amongst themselves when i think one of them wouldnt break into a car at about 3.00 in the morning and again on saturday afternoon when some young kids had been removing the wood from where they are building the flats..

whereabouts? we had police up on friday as some kids were fighting amongst themselves when i think one of them wouldnt break into a car at about 3.00 in the morning and again on saturday afternoon when some young kids had been removing the wood from where they are building the flats..

The police were near the sales office, on Myrtle Crescent.

Probably kids nicking stuff off the site, or possibly a break in? Sadly, quite a few of us learnt not to leave things on display as they will go missing! :(