Does anyone know what Myrtle Road is like to live on?

It was just the deal they were doing at the time...my reservation fee and legal fees were free too

Have you considered asking lower than the asking price? I didn't and regret it! Kirsti and Phil always offer lower, even on new builds!

I love my place btw .... just getting round to decorating :D

It was just the deal they were doing at the time...my reservation fee and legal fees were free too

Have you considered asking lower than the asking price? I didn't and regret it! Kirsti and Phil always offer lower, even on new builds!

I love my place btw .... just getting round to decorating :D

I am looking at an Elton, which is £130 at mo. Caroline said she had had two Eltons reserved last week so she might think they are in a good position not to accept lower than asking price. I think I will have to ring and haggle before I go along and pay a reservation fee. I was interested in an Ashford that will be built shortly which should have a city view as high up at back but when I heard they are constructing a grass area directly behind and a play area, I decided I do not want kids hanging around directly outside my back garden and potentially kicking balls etc at my fence! We all know what kids are like.

The Eltons that I am looking at are not far from office just up on left, its all fenced off at moment. I walked around a few times on Sunday to see what the sun was doing!

Are you in one of the city view places on front? I see a chap has an Ashford up for sale - shame it is a middle plot else I would have made an offer.

I'm in a first floor flat that looks out over Myrtle Rd and the city...got fanTASTic views of the city! Spend ages just watching the sky and beyond from my windows!! I know...I am easily pleased...but it is beautiful!

Howdy Neigbours,

Lovely weather :-)

Fortunately I have not seen any chavs lurking around the 1st phase of the estate these days, so hope the problems of last year are behind us?

Has anyhone had to buy extra tiles, say for tiling up the bathroom, kitchen, etc? I think the tiles used on the estate are by a company called porcelanosa, anyone know where they can be found?

Cheers

Howdy Neigbours,

Lovely weather :-)

Fortunately I have not seen any chavs lurking around the 1st phase of the estate these days, so hope the problems of last year are behind us?

Has anyhone had to buy extra tiles, say for tiling up the bathroom, kitchen, etc? I think the tiles used on the estate are by a company called porcelanosa, anyone know where they can be found?

Cheers

Its a lovely day! My apologies if you just had any horrible smoke your way - chucked my instant light charcoal on the bbq to discover that some oil had leaked on it! Nice!! After choking ourselves, we stopped it, but I felt a little guilty!!

Tile-wise - the company are on Chesterfield Road I think, but if you go to Waitrose crossroads, where London Road meets the road that leads to Waitrose, there's a tile shop on the corner, opposite the little sainsburys. They sell all the same ones. :)

Did you know we're now on Google earth! :)

Didn't notice any smoke, its ok mate.

Thanks for the info, I will go around to that tile shop and see if I can find the ones I need.

We have been on google maps street view for a while now, it only covers until the stone houses in myrtle crescent.

Need to download google maps to see if google has managed to photograph any more ;-)

Howdy neighbours..

I was out and about in Campo Lane looking for a property to rent for a friend, and to my surprise I saw about 3 properties in the development advertised as available to rent.

Upon further enquiry, the agent informed that they have about 9 properties they manage within the development, 4 flats and a few houses.

I am surprised, I always thought people who bought the properties lived in them in this estate?

Thoughts?