Any haunted pubs?

lee steer

I have had mysetrious experiences in the Broadfield pub a few months ago - felt a hand or something on my shoulder twice and I looked around and no one there - and this was in a semi-crowded up in the evening time ! MIght be worth investigating ....

carbrook hall by the Don Valley Stadium, Brown Bear in town and Graduate nearby are well documented. Washington on Fitzwilliam Street.

Might be an idea to get in touch with Mr Dreadful who run the ghostwalk on Monday and Wednesday evening from the Town Hall steps.

Hey,

im lee from project-reveal.

Can your please tell me a list of all haunted pubs in sheff.

Spring hill jack.

mail coach?

board walk?

Please add pubs to this post of what you think is haunted. thanks.

lee.

There has never been a pub in Sheffield named Spring Hill Jack

We had the Haunted Realm team in last night and they identified at least 2 ghosts in our cellars, one being a young girl, and the other a man who wanders the corridor...all fascinating stuff indeed........further research should yield more results as I want to find out exactly what went on in these cellars hundreds of years ago......the cellars are modelled out of original Medieval foundations and are quite quite absorbing...

post edited to correct error in name of team who attended