Excuse me Sir, are you a photographer or a paedophile?

i would have thought that at a public event where there are celebrities about, it is fairly obvious that there will be people taking pictures

It would be more obvious if there was a public notice.

just another load of crap for you all to moan about get a grip.

What a load of crap. Do the BBC ask for a parents permission when you get a close up of some smiley cheery kids face on MOTD? No. Are the parents bothered? No.

Countrys gone mad.

I was on a photography course a few years back, and during the course one day I decided to take a photo of the Tram as it left the Cathedral, you know, local detail and all, unfortunately this old bloke got in the shot, and came up to me very agressively and threatened to shove the camera somewhere very personal, very painfully!

I told him I was a photography student and was taking a shot of the Tram, and it wasn't my fault he got in the shot! He just walked off in a huff! Phew!

What about them? Those don't get published, and nobody makes money out of them. They're for security purposes only.

I suppose if you want to take a photo of your family on holiday you ask everyone around to move out of the way, or do you walk on the beach and warn everyone that you are about to take a photo. If they do mind will they turn away so that they will not be recognized or do you not take the photo.

What about just looking at people do you want that to be made illegal.

Photographers are mounting a campaign to try to stop people overeacting to them taking snaps in public.

From the BBC

I think it was probably because Letitia Dean doesn't want HER photo being taken.

I'm sure no one thought the photographer concerned was a paedophile.

I think it was probably because Letitia Dean doesn't want HER photo being taken.

I'm sure no one thought the photographer concerned was a paedophile.

In which case, why was she doing a public appearance?

how long will it be before the peace gardens is mentioned ?

Hmm...I'd guess at 17-04-2008, 08:52 PM :D