Crystal Bar - Carver Street.

mememe

Originally posted by J1983

i think the crystal bar is the crappest place in britain.

Dont get me wrong, i am not superficial or anything but if you are expected to pay £3.50 a pint, some decent eye candy would'nt be missed.......if you know wot i mean.

Originally posted by J1983

the bar staff look like chavs to me.

for a start, they dont know how to make the perfect bacardi and coke

I had a few drinks in there last night, and not one of them I had a problem with, and since the cocktails were fabulous, I hardly think the staff have a problem pouring 25ml of bacardi, into a glass with ice and topping it up with coke and a wedge of lime.

And, for the record being a chav has nothing to do with being able to make a drink or not. You're just screaming intellectually challenged to me, either that or you just don't know how to put your point across.

i took my mum there for a post Mothers day lunch on wednesday- the food was divine and the srevice was helpful, friendly and prompt. I've only one complaint- why is wine sold only in measures of 250mls- that's half a pint, a third of a bottle and definetly more than the recomended daily unit allowance for a woman. my mum was driving back to manchester afterwards- if she'd had that to drink , she would have rightly been pulled over. I also find that white wine goes far to warm when sold in such quantities. I asked the staff if we could have one glass made into two spritzers which they did with good grace, but I would like to be able to have one glass of wine and not be drunk!

Archived