Crystal Bar - Carver Street.

mememe

Originally posted by robbie

hmm, went in last night. Certainly not exclusive . pricey. silly drapes are going to get set alight one day. huge bar. quick service.

same crowd you'd get in Bar Coast or Walkabout.

This will not alter Sheffield drinking one iota

Have you drunk in either of the two members bars at all? ;)

Well, I went there for lunch the other day and the service certainly left a lot to be desired. A 50-minute wait for a sandwich at that time of day isn't good enough.

I've also been on a night-time and though the place is definitely impressive it doesn't seem to be pulling the crowds in. That's got to be a bit of a worry considering it's only been open just over a week.

Originally posted by Sandra Spice

Yes we had a 50min wait for lunch there to & it only had about half a dozen people in at the time but the food was very yummy.

The food was pretty good, but I shan't return at that time of day again because of the inordinate waiting time. People usually get an hour for lunch, so they need to sort it out.

Crystal is a very nice bar if it stays without the chav element but look at the bars around the area flares, walkabout. chav central. can see the door staff being busy

would just like to say

the bar staff who served myself the other night was exeptional my partner is off booze at the moment and she fancied something different than juice or coke and the bar man spent time creating her something non alcoholic and a little different, i brought this up because we then went to all bar one asked the same question and the bar man there basically couldnt be bothered and was completely the opposite of the service in we had had in crystal

Originally posted by MissyV

Having a daymare attempting to locate Crystals telephone number to book a table for fooood, any ideas people? do they have a website?

You can get through on 0114 272 6382

:)

Archived