Wedding venue and reception suggestions - post in here

Hi,

My names Tim, Im the wedding coordinator at The Old Rectory in Handsworth,

Our exclusive room hire is £500 for the whole venue and carparks, grounds etc, A 3 course sit down meal starts at £19 per head, the drinks packages start at £9 per head, Evening buffets start at £6.40 per head. DJ £150.

So an average do for 60 guests at the wedding breakfast, followed by 100 for evening buffet with Balloons, flowers DJ etc would cost £3402.50

To make things cheaper, you don't have to use our flowers, DJ,or Balloons etc we allow you to book your own, similarly we can also hire out any of our 5 rooms on an hour by hour basis rather than an exclusive hire for the day ( although £500 for the whole venue is very cheap!)

To further save costs have you considered a friday wedding? many locations offer friday discounts. We currently have 30% off friday room hire.

We are a fantastic old georgian rectory. A big stone built building in quiet grounds just off the sheffield park way 5minutes from town and 5 minutes from the motorway too. If you haven't seen us check out our web site. Its a brand new site.

• 2 weeks later...
hi

has anyone been a guest at a wedding or got married at the mosborough hall hotel since the refurb?

i would just like to know opinions before i contacted them.

any views appreciated,

thanks

Hi

I have been a guest at a wedding at mosborough hall lovely venue.. shame about he wedding!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...