Grand National 2008 - Anyone having a bet?

Rich

At 12.40pm I gave you 6 horses. They included the winner, the 3rd and the 4th. If only I'd included the one that came 2cnd, I could brag about it. I did find the preview in the Express very helpful when making my selections.

One of my many bets was this. What I was trying to do was select Comply or Die and Slim Pickings together to come anywhere in the top 4. I must have did it wrong though. I copied it from Ladbrokes..........is it wrong? What did I do? Ha what an idiot...Where is chairboy he knows his racing stuff.

Selection Selection Details Result

Reverse Forecast

Aintree

16:15

Race winner

2008-04-05 16:15:00

Comply Or Die

Win

Slim Pickings Place (4)

Channel Internet

Bet Placed At 05/04/2008

Bet Type Single

Stake Per Line £0.50

Number Of Lines 2

Total Stake Paid £1.00

Total Tax @0.00% (Stake) £0.00

Winning lines 0

Losing lines 2

Void Lines 0

Returns £0.00

Forget that. 25 finished and McKelvey had to be put down.

Aw poor thing! :cry:

So I had a £1 either way bet on Slim Pickings, and he came 4th, am I likely to have won anything? I also staked £1 either way on Simon and Butler's Cabin.

That's a nice little £150 for me at todays Aintree meetings. Comply or Die, beauty. I had the other 3 to be placed as well.

Please don't tell me how much I would have won ... I was going to have a tenner each way on Fundamentalist too ... please don't tell me it was placed .... :hihi:

I will be happy if all the horses get back alive!

Gladly, I believe they all did (was at Bramall Lane, so didn't see the race). In fairness to your standpoint, there were two tragedies in yesterday's Topham Chase.

Edit: I didn't notice Venables' post earlier.