What's the weirdest road in Sheffield?

My nomination for the weirdest road in Sheffield has got to be the Mosborough Parkway (I think they call it that). This is at the end where you join the Sheffield Parkway. The road surface is made up of waves

all this area is on bogland and prone to subsidence (trust Sheffield to build a major road on a swamp!)

Colliery Road this road runs from Brightside Lane just before the railway bridge to Hollywell Road.

Just off the subject, i nominate this road, the last place i'd like to breakdown in my car

I always think Cobden View Road in Crookes is a bit odd - so many numbers are missing, you just wonder where they all went :)

I wasnt around at the time, but i think the Lufftewaffe had something to do with it, same everywhere around Walkley aswell

And finally, my vote for wierdest road in Sheffield....well 2 choices, Fitzhubert Road and Queen Mary Road...reason: after the redevelopment of this area (Manor) , someone decided not to rename anypart of them, and there are approx 9 sections of Fitzhubert Road, and around 5 sections of Queen Mary Road....poor posties

I would say certain parts of Jenkin Road could be the steepest. There's some long hauls all over but you need a pick axe and and crampons for the corners on Jenkin. The weirdest road however could be mine in the early hours of Fri/Sat when I'm one my way home :)

It's not a weird road, but the name of it is.... car sick hill road. LOL

Nice....

Firshill Crescent has to be the most tortuous road I've ever been on. More curves than ...

also....Marley Road, Warley Road, same road, but in the A-z: its wrong , Tom Tom: its wrong, Phone Book: its wrong,.......so whos right???

go get your a-z, then drive up city road, turn left onto manor lane, then 1st right, and see whos in the wrong!

Streetmap and Multimap have it as Warley Road, Google Maps as Marley Road. Probably a transcription error. What does the physical street sign say?

There is now a Broad Street West (runs from Park Square to corner of old Setts Markets), according to the new street sign.

Also, there is no Beaumont Road for there to be a North of, if you get what I mean.

Just of Sheffield Road in Rotherham (leading the the viaduct roundabout) is Dead Mans Hole Lane - the (slightly warped) mind bogles...

I agree about Colliery Road - very dark and always home to someone's rubbish, also has some very strange graffiti about the IRA.

Deadmans Hole Lane may have something to do with the old Roman camp that used to be there, called Morbium (now Templeborough). It was apparently so-called because everytime the Romans tried to cross the Don, the Celts killed them off from the ridge and Celtic base in Wincobank - the locals were a rough bunch right back then! :D

I'd re-open Kent Road, force every Learner Driver to go up it and get them to practice their handbrake starts!! That'd get 'em used to clutch control.

Infact, looking at the road for some reason makes me quite nervous, always has done.

Kent Road, from the Meersbrook end.

I have to say daffodil road on the flower estate is the wierdest I have seen.

It was on my post round a couple of years back, all of the houses have been demolished apart from one. Not sure if it will still be there now though.