What would you do if you were accused of harrassment?

So when you promised to go on a date with Sid, that wasn't you?

He's going to be devastated...

very funny

sid would be glad that i hadnt made a date with him he would be making up excuses not to turn up and i would be telling him that im off men for good and not turning the other way either

Did you meet the bloke online?

no he was an old friend that i knew and thought i could trust but was wrong, i had not seen him in 16 years and he was a different person to the person i thought i knew back then , it only lasted 4 months but glad its over now. i dont need a moron like that in my life

theres somebody on here pretending to be mel the bell too.

thinks hes funny, occasionly a bit on the naughty side, and gets me banned sometimes :(

sorry to hear that you should change your name, theres some morons about they cant find anything better to do, they realy annoy me people like that

Now that's funny!

Please don't worry about your account's conduct on SF summer1955. If anything significantly abusive, harassing or otherwise against forum rules had been posted then it would have been reported and the moderating and admin team would know about it (and I don't remember ever seeing a report of one of your posts).

To be on the safe side, please change your password to something that's a mix of letters and numbers that don't make any words that are in the dictionary and are of no personal significance to you. This is a precaution only.

theres somebody on here pretending to be mel the bell too.

thinks hes funny, occasionly a bit on the naughty side, and gets me banned sometimes :(

Yeah, I've read some of those posts. What a nob. ;):hihi:

Please don't worry about your account's conduct on SF summer1955. If anything significantly abusive, harassing or otherwise against forum rules had been posted then it would have been reported and the moderating and admin team would know about it (and I don't remember ever seeing a report of one of your posts).

To be on the safe side, please change your password to something that's a mix of letters and numbers that don't make any words that are in the dictionary and are of no personal significance to you. This is a precaution only.

i have changed my password so i know he will not come on here as me, but had wondered if he had with this happening on another site