Rate the last film you saw

Mars Attacks! 7/10, a sort of 1990s update of War of the Worlds, except in this case the Martians didn't die from catching cold.

Stars Jack Nicholson, and an early cameo from Jack Black.

Mars Attacks! 7/10, a sort of 1990s update of War of the Worlds, except in this case the Martians didn't die from catching cold.

the film bares absolutely no resemblance to War Of The Worlds except it has martians in it, it's a comedy for a start.

Edited by Bulgarian

Isn't that basically Christine ?

Yah but with a squid thing that can turn in to cars instead of just been a evil car

Super Hybrid was pants surprised i made it to the end.Review from IMBD here,

User Reviews

Release the ...

26 December 2010 | by kosmasp – See all my reviews

... movie? I think I meant something else, but having watched this at the Fantasy Film Festival I can tell you there is a reason why it has not been released yet. And it's not anything positive either. On the other hand, this could be the perfect party movie (I won't say ever though). A movie to rival your favorite "It's so bad, it is actually fun to watch" movie.

I'm not sure if the actors would like to have that on their CV (especially Oded F., who is the most recognizable after all), but then again they played in it, shouldn't they know what they did? Then again with CG and editing maybe they don't. And it all looks and feels very ridiculous. Dialogue is ... well let's say another part of the whole "Party" feeling. The strangest thing is, that the movie tries to play it straight, when in fact it is so ridiculous ... If that was on purpose, than I might have underestimated it ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152827/

Yah but with a squid thing that can turn in to cars instead of just been a evil car

sounds....erm....interesting

Stars Jack Nicholson, and an early cameo from Jack Black.

War of the Worlds? Hell, I see no resemblance there at all. Nice film, though.

I'm wanting to watch Eisenstein's 'Battleship Potempkin'

I've seen clips from it quite a bit recently (notably the video to Arcade Fire's 'Intervention')

I've Googled to no luck. Anyone know how I can watch the whole film? :huh:

I'm wanting to watch Eisenstein's 'Battleship Potempkin'

I've seen clips from it quite a bit recently (notably the video to Arcade Fire's 'Intervention')

I've Googled to no luck. Anyone know how I can watch the whole film? :huh:

Yes. Spell it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh2SuJrEjwM&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1

The Resident 6/10

Stars Hilary Swank, something completely different from when I last saw one of her movies (Million Dollar Baby)- though she has kept in shape.

It's one of those creepy movies- initially I thought it was going to be a horror film but it's more of a thriller. Quick synopsis: Lady moves in to a nice big flat where the landlord is even nicer- but strange happenings occur around the place, especially at night.