Worst restaurant experience.

Apologies if i have regurgitated (pardon the pun) an old thread. But i thought with valentines day approaching and lots of people eating out.... what are peoples worst restaurant experiences??

I have had a few.

Bitz n Pizza: (valley centretainment). I found a pube on my fries, sent the meal back, the waiter apologised and assured me that all chefs wore hair nets on their heads...... but not on their groins apparently!!

Candytown x2: Ignorant staff, cold food, staff waiting to pounce and clear the table as soon as you even look like moving from your seat.

Yankees (last week): The manager openly reprimanding the chef, swearing at him and saying his pizza was s"it. Our food was nice, but i complained about themanagers attitute towards staff and as such wont go again! the chef shook my hand as we left!

always recommend boardwalk at valley centertainment... staff never harras u

food is great

I have NO idea!! but it was!! when i first pointed it out to the waiter he couldnt see it, then when he did his face DROPPED! quite funny really!

Apologies if i have regurgitated (pardon the pun) an old thread. But i thought with valentines day approaching and lots of people eating out.... what are peoples worst restaurant experiences??

I have had a few.

Bitz n Pizza: (valley centretainment). I found a pube on my fries, sent the meal back, the waiter apologised and assured me that all chefs wore hair nets on their heads...... but not on their groins apparently!!

Candytown x2: Ignorant staff, cold food, staff waiting to pounce and clear the table as soon as you even look like moving from your seat.

Yankees (last week): The manager openly reprimanding the chef, swearing at him and saying his pizza was s"it. Our food was nice, but i complained about themanagers attitute towards staff and as such wont go again! the chef shook my hand as we left!

... and whats your point?

just curious as to ther peoples experiences, theres a similar thread below pertaining to take aways? do you have an issue with this??

i hate dam house, their staff/representatives online attitude is awful

i hate dam house, their staff/representatives online attitude is awful

:thumbsup:

Zeenat on Atterclife. If you go in late on its all pre-cooked food warmed up. If you go in early you have to wait up to an hour for your meal (that was without starter).

Admiral Rodney.

Boil in the bag food. Infact exact same menu as Foxhouse (and others probably). Dreadful!

Embarassingly poor staff, especially that 'orrible little oik of a 'waitress'

Never again!

Admiral Rodney.

!Is it the one in Loxley?

Admiral Rodney.

!Is it the one in Loxley?

Yeah, when you get there - keep driving!