Karate lessons for 5 year old

There's taekwondo classes run by instructor Andy Hill. They're on Monday evenings and Saturday lunchtimes at Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Wednesday evenings at 393 Club on Langsett Road and he also does Thursday evenings at Concord Leisure Centre on Shiregreen.

On the Saturday lessons he does have lots of kids there, although I'm not sure if 5 would be too young.

andy is an old customer of ours and i would reccomend his 'pilsung' taekwondo class to anyone. nice bloke:thumbsup:

my hubby and son go to the one at Hillsborough Leisure centre that Rich mentioned

my hubby and son go to the one at Hillsborough Leisure centre that Rich mentioned

My son goes there too..small world?

this class doesn't run anylonger....the rent was too high:mad:

the class is now on a wed at endcliff united reform church just past hunter bar roundabout-opposite the tennis club.

the youngest students there are about 12 though so may not be suitable for a 5 yr old.

I think my sister used to got to stan's classes with you emma...

Last I heard he was in manchester I thought it must have closed down when he left though especially as the old dojo on london road looked like it'd gone. ..

Hi My kids attend GKR Karate at marcliffe school, the class they attend is specially for children our youngest is 5 he loves it if you would like more details pm me

Karate doesn't work, save your money!

I agree! I entered an MMA contest with barely NO training against a 6 dan Karate guy, he didn't even make it past round one!!

There's taekwondo classes run by instructor Andy Hill. They're on Monday evenings and Saturday lunchtimes at Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Wednesday evenings at 393 Club on Langsett Road and he also does Thursday evenings at Concord Leisure Centre on Shiregreen.

On the Saturday lessons he does have lots of kids there, although I'm not sure if 5 would be too young.

I think if he knows his left and right Andy will probably take him. I've trained with him for a few years and seen the odd five or six year old there. I agree the Saturday morning class is the best one for the little ones.

I think my sister used to got to stan's classes with you emma...

Last I heard he was in manchester I thought it must have closed down when he left though especially as the old dojo on london road looked like it'd gone. ..

maybe she did? what is her name? i trained with loads of partners over the years...

stan used to teach around manchester as well as his thursday night class in sheffield...i don;t know where he is now...maybe out hilsborough way!?

My son goes there too..small world?

What's your son's name? I probably know him.

Concorde sports Shiregreen,mondays and fridays phone as there sometimes is a waiting list.

What's your son's name? I probably know him.

I think you will Rich,it's Louis with the glasses on.

I think you will Rich,it's Louis with the glasses on.

ah we know him apparently. Is he doing his grading in March?