Getting hold of manure megathread!

theres plenty being made as we speak! i,ve pm'd u. thanks.

I'm also very interested, could call by with the estate car, but will it stink it out? My wife is concerned!

Hi, I'm interested some manure

can you send me your address please

Have you got any manure left? I can come this weekend if your around?

All the well rotten has now gone for this year, more will be available after Christmas.

There's plenty of fresh available if your compost heap needs a boost or you're preparing a bed for next year. Please pm if interested in FRESH ONLY.

I am in S35 and wondered if you have any manure available please?

Don't know if is a bit short notice - but I'm working in that area tomorrow and would love a few bags for my veggies. If there is still any available please let me know. I can bring down bags to replace however many I take away.

Thanks

I would like a few bags and can pick up at any time of the year. I live in the North side of the Sheffield if thats your neck of the woods I can drop off some bags and pick them up later if thats convenient. Maybe able to drop off a load for any allotmenteers if at this end of Sheffield if it helps. I can borrow a 1 ton pick up from work.

hi mate , would you also be able to drop off at two other places .london rd and minna rd burngreave please..........

Thank you to the group admin volunteers for making this mega thread so we all know where to come to look for manure...

Ta!

Just to confirm, I only have fresh available now until later in the year. I'm in Rotherham S66, just off junc 1 M18.

Hi hen hugger- i am after someone with a trailer who can deliver a load, is tyat something you can do- or do you now anywhere that will?

Thanks

Hi i have fresh manure S35 area - but you would have to bag it yourselt/ collect!!!