Getting hold of manure megathread!

Hi , Im just wondering if you have any horse manure left. I could cover over this weekend if thats possible

I'd love some for my allotment, if you've still got some? Thanks

where can i get horse manure from and for them to deliver as i have no car or transport and if i can find transport soon as they find out i want horse manure they won't allow it in the car so if someone can help i'd be most grateful?i live at southey.

ive got lots of horse manure really good quality been rotting for 5 years pm me

It's that time of year again folks whereby I need to empty my muck heaps ready for the winter...

I have 4-5 tonnes of horse manure that has been rotting down since this time last year.

Half of it is straw based which is great for mulching and adding to drainage, the other half is muck only, both are great for giving a nutrient boost.

Please bring your own bags, I'll help fill them. Or bring a trailer if you want to! By providing your own bags it means that I can continue to offer it for free!

I'm in S66, just off junc 1 M18. Please pm me for my phone number to arrange collection. I am unable to deliver.

Some chicken muck also available.

hi there,

the last lost of "raw" manure i got off you has just been spread over my garden, so the chance of some well rotted stuff sounds great. If it's still available please let me know and I'll pop by in the next week.

Cheers

Ric

pm's now empty.

There's loads still left, just tell me when you'd like to come over.

There's plenty left, although I'll be advertising again on freecycle soon as it needs to go, so get in quick!

hi Henhugger do you think you will have some when i come to collect the hens on the 7th of Nov?