Balloons for wedding

hi, I don't know where you're getting married etc but we got married and had reception in a hotel and they blew up our balloons and decorated the room with them for us while we were eating our dinner. We said we'd happily do them after when talking to the staff there for same deflation reason but as they were bored they offered. Mite be worth asking them if you are in same situ.

At the end of the night, what are you going to do with them? Burst them I imagine. At least with flowers you can enjoy them for a few days later. Balloons just end up looking like old men's scrotums and having your uncle shove them up his jumper and pretending he's a woman! I'd go with flowers every time.

Hi all, the missus is doing my head in now, because she wants balloons for our wedding, she used to be a florist and is good with all the arrangeing but because she wants balloons and was going to do them the night before but they will all deflate over night and she does not wanting to do them the same morning and rushing to drop them off, SO can any one reccomend a good balloon company that can make/deliver.

Thanks in advance

AKITA

balloonbliss are great and reasonable,

lisa.

At the end of the night, what are you going to do with them? Burst them I imagine. At least with flowers you can enjoy them for a few days later. Balloons just end up looking like old men's scrotums and having your uncle shove them up his jumper and pretending he's a woman! I'd go with flowers every time.

Actually, balloons can be made to float for weeks, and air filled balloon decorations like topiary trees and columns can be taken home and enjoyed for longer. I think you are just thinking about kids parties where you inflate a balloon and blu tack it to the wall!

Jayne

• 1 month later...

I have been doing balloon decorating for some years now and weddings are my biggest areas of work. They can look fabulous! Any effect can be acheived - soft and floaty and romantic through to themed parties.

Extra balloons can be blown up for children if required so no dmaage to the displays occur, by the time they have gone down the party is long since finished. They cost an awful lost less than flowers but can be combined with flowers too if required.

If you want some ideas and prices contact me at 'Be Inspired' ob 0114 2307270 or 0114 230 7270 if you want to talk some ideas through and see come pictures.

Angela

Balloon Emporium

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I went to Daisychain today on south road in walkley to see what balloons i could have for my wedding.

I was amazed how much people can do with balloons.

they were stunning and anyone on a tight budget could get lots of balloons which look as good if not better than flowers and a dam sight cheaper.

they really are stunning

and thats coming from me who hates balloons