Any one remember Martin Manterfield and crew

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by bluesdudeo

Used to hang around a lot with Martin,sorry don't know where he was laid to rest my bet would be City Road. Graham is on Friends reunited I think might be worth looking at.

hi

I never got the chance to meet martin but i hear alot of storys about him and wish id have had chance to, i think im a second cousin to martin

i think that his ashes was spread at shirecliffe cemetary the one near concord

jack

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by bluesdudeo

i work with Michele Manterfield. I belive her mother is called Jean so i do think it is the same person.

Hi folks,

is there anyone out there who remembered Martin Manterfield. I realize he's been dead a while now but I was never able to discover where his grave was. I was a friend of Martin and we studied at Granville catering college in 73 and I also worked with him at the Crucible restaurant in 74. I was out in Jersey most of the late seventies 76-1980. I used to hang with a few of his friends in Sheffield ... all from Pitsmoor area. Pete Flynn ( became a fireman and then went with Janet to live in Miami) Colin Gunstone ... no idea....Graham Beachall ..used to see him in Jersey on a regular basis. Clive ? was there when I got run over in Jersey 1976. Sue Chalesworth his girlfriend.

Much Love to you Sheffield Folk. David Ian Vaughan

Colin Gunstone's alive and well and living on the outskirts of Sheffield, although I know his brother more than him. I used to live near Graham and last saw him a few years back.

Hi Pet Flynn and Janet live in Wadsley (Sheffield),Janet runs a little beauty Salon down Hillsborough and Colin Gunstone Lives on Mortomley Lane at High Green Sheffield Hope this info Helps

Hi Pet Flynn and Janet live in Wadsley (Sheffield),Janet runs a little beauty Salon down Hillsborough and Colin Gunstone Lives on Mortomley Lane at High Green Sheffield Hope this info Helps

Thanks ALL. Even if I can't actually get in touch with them ...it's really good to know they're still alive and kicking. If you hear anymore of any of these good folk please pass on my e-mail address and tel number: They can find it at my website in the general info section. http://www.myspace.com/bluesdudeo or just give them my mobile number which is 07840 199329

Thanks again. David

To all my old comrades .... whether you know of my existence or not. Merry Christmas and hope you all have a sensational New Year.

Martin . R.I.P. Always in my thoughts.

David Ian Vaughan

Fantastic news everyone. I've been contacted now by Martins close family and friends. A success story for the Sheffield Forum. A big thanks going out to anyone who helped. Peace and Much Love to you all in Sheffield.

David Ian Vaughan.

ps: Manto Lives on in all our hearts. :)

Fantastic news everyone. I've been contacted now by Martins close family and friends. A success story for the Sheffield Forum. A big thanks going out to anyone who helped. Peace and Much Love to you all in Sheffield.

David Ian Vaughan.

ps: Manto Lives on in all our hearts. :)

Glad to hear you found what you wanted. Can you help me with something Martin's Dad's name was it Dennis?My Dad was a mate of his. Last time I saw Graham which was a lot of years ago he was running a pub.

hi i worked with martin at the crucible !! i remember him and his curly hair!!!!:)