Top support for owls

Romario

Originally posted by NatalieSheff

can i just ask....is wednesdays training ground moving to westfield school??? whats happening with old grounds?? i heard its gonna be an ASDA.

apparently some housing investors was loking in to buying the land, but it seems they may not make that much money off it so might be backing out

:P wow, look at all the oink's! . . . that must be the Bramall sty capacity crowd argueing with me on here!:P

I answer your question and you turn it around, why dont you just admit that Wednesday is the bigger, better team. It's S.I.M.P.L.E.

By the way, all this has given me a new idea for a SUFC Xmas song - abit like the Frog chorus except it's the Pig Chorus called 'We all grunt together!'

Originally posted by Lestat

scott&andythingy, surprised you can actually write and spell, being a united chav I thought they were all uneducated louts.

You'll not have read Romario's initial post then, will you!

Oh, and by the way, my oldest lad is a Wendsdayite.......and he's got spots.

Originally posted by Scottandandy

I know it must be hard to use it but will you PLEASE try and use your brain before you type, its like talking with a 6 year old.

btw-26 million debt- oh dear ;)

Sorry oh great one! I was only talking like a baby in order for you to understand me. :rolleyes:

btw-unattractive team-oh dear;)

Originally posted by Lestat

I answer your question and you turn it around, why dont you just admit that Wednesday is the bigger, better team. It's S.I.M.P.L.E.

You really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Can I just ask how old you are?

Archived