Driving instructor - Megathread

i'm doing 10 lessons for £5, PM me.

As the Driving instructor megathread appears to be full of people either arguing or touting for work. Is anyone able to recommend from personal experiance a decent instructor around S26 for a first time driver?

Yeah i live in swallownest, i used Stuart Nelson it was a few years ago but i know he still does it. He taught most of my family and friends. I dont have a number for him but you should be able to get it though a directory. Good luck !!!

I had mel partridge a few years ago, not sure he's still going tho but he was fandabbytastic.

ive noticed that with that thread, im also swallownest but need to learn automatic, will keep my eyes on this and hope there are some decent instuctors mentioned

Anyone do or recommend automatic driving lessons that cover S2 area and teach in a small car? :)

Hi my husband is a driving instructor who teaches automatic, he works for Martin Woodward and his name is Rob, tel-0114 2016565 or pm me if your interested and i can book you in direct,

.. i agree finally

hi does anyone know which driving school users the nissan note blue automatic car. cheers :)

Hey there,

My names John Burton i'm a 21 year old student and i had around 30 lessons but over 2 years ago. i want to finally pass my bloody test and finish off the job :) i live down abbeydale road, any recommendations?

Hey there,

My names John Burton i'm a 21 year old student and i had around 30 lessons but over 2 years ago. i want to finally pass my bloody test and finish off the job :) i live down abbeydale road, any recommendations?

try my instructor hes great names paul 07946642777 companys called greenways

Our current offer for Forum members is

Beginners Course £75 for first 5 hours

followed by

£21 per hour (pay as you go)

or

£199 for 10 hours (paid in advance)

Have a look at our Facebook page for recent successes