Driving instructor - Megathread

I Passed my test!! Only four minors. Yeehaa! Thanks so much to Paul my instructor from BSM who was fantastic, highly reccommended.

I would definitely recommend Harold Ellis >> 07786877105

Harold is brilliant -extremely patient and competent. I was a really nervous learner (I mean, physically shaking while driving!) I found Harold to be a very calming influence & a wonderful teacher. I passed first time!

I've just had my first 10 hours of learning to drive in a manual car with the AA.

I have trouble with my left leg and find it painful to operate the clutch over a prolonged period of time so have taken the decision to switch to an Automatic.

I phoned the AA yesterday but they claimed they have no automatic cars in the Sheffield area. I'm thinking of trying BSM but I just thought I'd ask if anyone can reccommend a good instructor thats from a reputable company and offers good rates? If so, can you please PM me?

Many thanks.

Try A1 roadsafe.

Stuart is brilliant and his car is really easy to drive.

I've had many instructors over the years and they've all been friendly but I've never quite felt like a 'driver'

Stuart has the right balance of friendliness and professionalism , puts you at ease but is a great teacher.

He's not THE cheapest but in my opinion you get what you pay for.

Hi,

I am looking for a driving instructor for my wife. Any recomendations please.

I just passed my test on Friday, my instructor was Brilliant, female and very patient and friendly. Had a couple of instructors before her and they were awful and not very patient at all. Her prices are very reasonable and she keeps them the same all the way thru until you pass your test. She also gives you a free pass plus at the end if you do a block booking. She covers north sheffield only i think. Her name is Louise and she works for Pass with flying colours, her number is 07947962921..

I am looking for a female instructor who is calm and nice and that would just give me some driving confidence type lessons as I am going to get a car next year hopefully and I havent driven for a few years. I don't need to take a test as I passed that years ago.

If anyone is needing a test date at the beginning of dec pm me as I know someone who is cancelling a test and can let you know when it's cancelled so you can look out for it

We have female instuctors available - and you will always be driving on your first lesson. I train Driving Instructors, and there's no reason not to drive on your first lesson. Depending on your ability & time available, we often try to get you driving out into Derbyshire, as there's no better way of understanding what & car does & why, than experiencing it first hand. But we'll always work within your ability.

Can anyone recomend a decent priced driving instructor round gleadless? :help:

phone Bob on 07882 964456

MLK school of motoringhighly recommended!!!!! Really nice guy and very professional.

Edited by 123456A

I can recommend Horizon school, if you do a search on the forum u'll find lots of other ppl agree. I'm just about to take my test and they've been great