Asking a stranger out...

i work in a busy shop in hillsborough and the other week one of the cashiers was handed a note,the person then did a speedy exit,on the note was his mobile number and he was asking her for a date,she didnt ring as shes not available,but hats off to him for trying,by the way he was wearing a crash helmet but she had a look back on the cctv just to check him out

I did a similiar thing whilst in Australia... got talking to girl who was developing some pics for me and before I left the shop I slid over my details on a piece of paper. I prompty made for the door, but unfortunately I never did hear from her whilst I was there.

Someone once asked me out on the street and said 'he'd been stalking me all around town'. Probably not the best opener. Then he handed me his phone number written on a bit of newspaper and stood there watching as I got on the bus.

I did not call him. Eurgh, creepy.

Stop them and explain the situation.

"erm excuse me, I could'nt help notice that you are really attractive, would you mind answering me 3 questions".

Give yer best smile, if she says "no" etc then, she either dont like you, aint right timing, or she's got a partner.

If she says "ok then"

"1) Can I ask what your name is?

sometimes a woman will play hard to get and say "why", reply with "because you'd be torturing me by not letting me know the name of that pretty face you have there".

"2) Are you attached or are you in a position where I could take you out, get to know you a little better maybe?.

This is the question that can make it all come falling down around you.

If she answers "Yes", confirm "you are attached or I can take you out?"

If she says you can take her out.

"3) When and where would you like to go?"

i worked with someone who fancied this guy who got on her train every morning, she followed him one day when they alighted to see where he worked , even into somerfield where he bought his lunch, nothing ever came of it but we had some laughs with the plans she used to come up with to get to know him.

i worked with someone who fancied this guy who got on her train every morning, she followed him one day when they alighted to see where he worked , even into somerfield where he bought his lunch, nothing ever came of it but we had some laughs with the plans she used to come up with to get to know him.

Now, that is on the verge of stalking :o

Stop them and explain the situation.

"erm excuse me, I could'nt help notice that you are really attractive, would you mind answering me 3 questions".

Give yer best smile, if she says "no" etc then, she either dont like you, aint right timing, or she's got a partner.

If she says "ok then"

"1) Can I ask what your name is?

sometimes a woman will play hard to get and say "why", reply with "because you'd be torturing me by not letting me know the name of that pretty face you have there".

"2) Are you attached or are you in a position where I could take you out, get to know you a little better maybe?.

This is the question that can make it all come falling down around you.

If she answers "Yes", confirm "you are attached or I can take you out?"

If she says you can take her out.

"3) When and where would you like to go?"

It's supposed to be a romantic proposal not market research!

I don't think I would be brave enough to ask someone out like this which is a shame because I so often see lots of girls who look really nice but whome I never get to know.

On the other hand is it not considered a bit strange to just ask someone out who you have never even spoken to?

Way i see it though worst they are going to do is say no.

Or they might run screaming to the police claiming you flashed at them, you then get arrested for indecent exposure, charged, convicted and put on the sex offenders register. Your name is published in the local paper, you lose your job and a vigilante mob burns your house down.

But hey; don't let me put you off........