Asking a stranger out...

Heres one for you.

You see someone in a shop, on the street or where ever that you think is fine and you would like to take out for a drink or something..

What ways do you have of approaching them and asking them?

you see when your in a bar/pub/club or whatever it is fairly easy, outside that environment with a stranger isn't.

Just say Hello to them to start with - I've made a number of 'travel friends' like this.

They'll probably be staggered that soemone is even talking to them. If you see them on a regular basis, you can work up from there.

Best of luck - remember teh old saying 'Faint heart never won fair lady'. :)

A female friend told me that she was once walking through the Peace Gardens when a young man came up to her and said "I think you're really gorgeous; would you like to come back to mine and have sex with me?"

She turned him down, but I suggested that if he asked hundreds of women and wasn't too choosy, eventually he'd find someone who'd say yes.

A female friend told me that she was once walking through the Peace Gardens when a young man came up to her and said "I think you're really gorgeous; would you like to come back to mine and have sex with me?"

She turned him down, but I suggested that if he asked hundreds of women and wasn't too choosy, eventually he'd find someone who'd say yes.

She said no, I can't believe that. What was she thinking!? :hihi:

Heres one for you.

You see someone in a shop, on the street or where ever that you think is fine and you would like to take out for a drink or something..

What ways do you have of approaching them and asking them?

you see when your in a bar/pub/club or whatever it is fairly easy, outside that environment with a stranger isn't.

Unless you are stunning, loaded, and prb famous she will say no...

Just seen your post. ;)