Unofficial SF Chinese lantern let off

Anyone ever thought about getting everyone together on the forum to all set chinese lanterns off at the same time, i was in town earlier and the street sellers are selling them for 2 quid a piece on fargate.

It would be mad to see them all going off at the same time and interesting to see how many people would join in.

Sounds a good idea . Yeah it wud be good to c them all up there . I'm u for it anyone eles. !!!!

Be a good idea, i also seen these lanterns in town. I wonder how many " i spotted a orange ufo in the sky" threads you will get, even after you have said about it in this thread :hihi: .

I think it would be a great idea.. :thumbsup:

Thing is though, no matter how much you advertise the event on here, you'll still get some-one come on and start a thread saying "Oooh I've just seen all these strange lights blah blah blah".. :hihi: :hihi:

Anyone ever thought about getting everyone together on the forum to all set chinese lanterns off at the same time, i was in town earlier and the street sellers are selling them for 2 quid a piece on fargate.

It would be mad to see them all going off at the same time and interesting to see how many people would join in.

got some from the 99p shop.....dont know if they have any left ..but count me in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im going to set one off from the Gleadless area as soon as it goes dark, lets see if anyone sees it lol.

Whoever wants to join in, Sunday 7th Feb, 8 pm is Launch Time, gives everyone time to get hold of one and hopefully more people will be at home with it being a Sunday.

They are selling them on 3 or 4 seperate trolly stalls on Fargate for 2 pounds (you can even get a heart shaped one for 3 quid) and in the pound shops so get buying peeps !!!

Edited by CorkerSWFC