Black Ice Various Areas

Take care on the roads tonight peeps, lots of Black Ice around in a fair few different areas! Keep Safe and take it steady....

Around Broomhill the roads don't look too good after the rain and snow of a little earlier.

i had to walk slowly up to my house as its like an ice rink outside lol

Its bad enough on the paths Just been for a wander earlier and nearly went arse over tit a few times

Took the dog for her walk earlier and it seemed to have iced up between leaving the house and getting back!

I had a nice slide around Oughtibridge earlier.

I had a nice slide around Oughtibridge earlier.

its terrible in Oughtibridge -always has been ,i lived there for 30 years

Coming down Stockarth (sp?) was the worst part! Especially with some idiot thinking it's a 60 zone behind you :rolleyes:

Take care on the roads tonight peeps, lots of Black Ice around in a fair few different areas! Keep Safe and take it steady....

My bold

:mad: tut tut :rant:

Why do people drive like idiots when there is some Ice on the roads, some people seem to have a contest as to who can drive the slowest.

I got stuck behind someone on Stockarth Lane, and despite driving as close to his/her boot as posible, the driver would not go any faster

totley is bad lots of ice on the roads followed by a coat of snow so be careful all the ice is now hidden by snow.

My bold

:mad: tut tut :rant:

Why do people drive like idiots when there is some Ice on the roads, some people seem to have a contest as to who can drive the slowest.

I got stuck behind someone on Stockarth Lane, and despite driving as close to his/her boot as posible, the driver would not go any faster

probably because he/she wanted to get home alive. i drive slower when some one is that close behind me, if you want to go faster overtake them, im sure they'd much rather have the maniac a few hundred yards in front of them than right behind them.... you'd probably show em where the icy patch is when you skid on it

> deleted by user <

Edited by BoyEngland