Good vac for car

Anyone know of a small good vac for a very scuffy car? I have dogs so needs to have a very good suction.

Anyone know of a small good vac for a very scuffy car? I have dogs so needs to have a very good suction.

The small ones are all useless.

Something like this may be ok?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wet-And-Dry-Vacuum-Cleaner-Blower-Stainless-Steel-Industrial-Garage-1400w-20ltr-/141800519971?epid=1475237255&hash=item2103f83923:g:6fUAAOSwax5Y0ma4

Indeed the small ones are crap, you can get some decent but still cheap industrial wet and dry vacuums like El Cid linked too that far out class the rubbish little 12 volt handheld ones and the price is about the same.

I want a hand held vac for the car too. That one linked to is all very well but it's dependent on me being able to park close enough to the house to trail extension cables out of the window to plug it in...

I paid £19.99 for a small cylinder vac from Argos and it works perfectly. It is mains operated.

The small 12v ones are never good enough and i even tried one of those wand/stick types and they're just as bad.

(little trick for mass dog hairs - get a long hacksaw blade and run it through the carpet pile like a comb, it gets up loads of hair the vac doesn't get too)

Dyson handhelds

Hoover Jovis

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6229098

550 Watts mains plug in (don't bother with battery operated ones as they can't muster anything near 550 watts)

I have one and it gets rid of cat hairs a treat.