Drink Inn, Commercial St

A mate told me that our friend Andy C had snapped a new micropub or bottle shop in the process of being created just down from the tram stop and Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge. Anyone know anything about it?

License application categorised it as a café bar

Don't know yet, haven't had chance to peer through the window during the day and the shutters are down at night when no one is there!

Passed this on my way home last night. Lights on. Rear of bar stocked with many bottles. Couldn't see the pumps tho. Maybe nearing opening?

Opens tomorrow with 'a range' of cask and keg, I believe.

I was passing on Wednesday, talked to two people working in the place. They let me have a quick look around. As said above, a range of craft and cask beers, described to me as 'not necessarily local'.

It will be opened at 1200 tomorrow by 'a Harry Hill lookalike'.

Opens tomorrow with 'a range' of cask and keg, I believe.

Seen the pre-release bar pics. There is no 'range'. 3 cask - one Farmers, one Wellbeck and one I can't make out. 4 keg including Carling and Thatchers. Bottle fridge full of Becks, Bud, Bulmers and Smirnoff Ice...

i.e another bar doing the same as pretty much any other. But of course that will go down well in Sheffield.

Guest makapaka

Wow. This place hasn't even got its doors open yet and has been condemned to the scrap heap.

They usually at least get the opening night before being slammed for selling / not selling a particular drink.....

Wow. This place hasn't even got its doors open yet and has been condemned to the scrap heap.

They usually at least get the opening night before being slammed for selling / not selling a particular drink.....

Be invested in the pricing policy may give it a go end route to the Queens Head

Edited by nikki-red
Quote tags