Have you made any good words up?

I will now be using the word 'Binner'

Thank you Teafan.

Hi Shoesme and Fazz2311 :wave:- Glad you like 'binner'. Perhaps we should start a thread about which things are binner and how binner they are:hihi:

I invented the word 'plumpton' many years ago to describe a ladys front bottom if that counts

I will never be able to watch a National Hunt meeting from there in the same way again.

I came out with a word to my friend the other week - don't know whether i had made it up or not! - it was "havey-quavering" - meaning being indecisive and hesitant. I have never heard anyone else say it, it just popped out of my big gob!:hihi:

I've been accused of making up words - the curse of having an extensive vocabulary.

I believe "crapobolical" was the invention of my sister - a simple compound to describe something that is both diabolical, and crap. :hihi:

Hi Shoesme and Fazz2311 :wave:- Glad you like 'binner'. Perhaps we should start a thread about which things are binner and how binner they are:hihi:

Me too - its a great word. I will use it when the occasion arises. ;) Although, whats wrong with lions on my drive? They go exceptionally well with the plaster statues in the garden and the gilt tipped wrought iron gates. :o

I will never be able to watch a National Hunt meeting from there in the same way again.

Of course with 'plumpton' meaning a ladys front bottom you don't have to guess very much what 'trumpton' means :hihi:

i use "Floop" quite often.

its got a specific meanin that blokes might like.

its when your gf is laid next to you. and she moves slightly and one of her breasts sort of slides off your chest and "floop" down to your side.

well i know what i mean.

Me too - its a great word. I will use it when the occasion arises. ;) Although, whats wrong with lions on my drive? They go exceptionally well with the plaster statues in the garden and the gilt tipped wrought iron gates. :o

Do you have a musical doorbell too? and ladies in crinolines hiding the spare bog roll? :help::hihi:

Do you have a musical doorbell too? and ladies in crinolines hiding the spare bog roll? :help::hihi:

Who doesn't? :lol: