Missing Cat - S8 - Heeley/Albert Road area HOME

My Cat Lola went missing on 15 April. We live at the bottom of Albert Road at Heeley. She is a brown and white tabby cat with a white chest and socks. She is wearing a spotted collar with a pink loveheart tag with her name and phone number. She is a very friendly cat and loved very much.

Please contact me if you see her or know where she may be.

Thanks.

Simone - 07901 868907

Please put it on facebook,so everyone can share this. Facebook works a treat. x

put some posters up if you haven't already done so.

Thank you. Unfortunately there's still no sign of her. I have posted leaflets through doors, put up posters on bus stops and shops around meersbrook/heeley so I'm hoping ill hear something.

Thank you. Unfortunately there's still no sign of her. I have posted leaflets through doors, put up posters on bus stops and shops around meersbrook/heeley so I'm hoping ill hear something.

are you near the allotments? if so pop some notices up there

as people come and go from there

you could put a notice up in the sheaf pub they have notice board?

Ive shared this on facebook. There are posters near the sheaf pub already and all around the millienium Park areas

hope she returns soon , I am still waiting for my cat to come home she went missing good Friday and has not been seen since

I'm very pleased to report that Lola was found last night by a passerby who recognised her from one of the posters I had put up and luckily went back to check. She was found at B&Q on queens road so quite a distance from my house but I believe she had been in that area for 2 days at least as I had had another sighting a couple of days before that outside the Asda on queens road. She is on the skinnier side and in need of lots of rest but she is happy to be home. Thanks to everyone who took time to respond or look about for her. It's nice to be able to reach so many people on here and ill be sure to keep in my thoughts those people who are yet to be reunited with their pets, like michelle, and contribute where I can.

That's fantastic news, I'm so glad to hear she has been found at last!!

fantastic news glad she is home safe and sound , just hope my lyla comes home sharpish