A question about bishop tu tu

is it true he had an affair with winnie mandella while nelson was in prison all those years

its a genuine question before anyone accuses me of anything:)

If I was you I would just leave it.

is it true he had an affair with winnie mandella while nelson was in prison all those years

its a genuine question before anyone accuses me of anything:)

Does he wear a tu tu? If so I doubt he'd bother having an affair with winnie

racist ............ :D

Why is the thread or any of the comments made racist? As far as your question's concerned, I can't think why you would assume that Winnie Mandela would have had anything to do with Desmond Tutu and vice versa. She's been very scathing about him and called him a cretin.

The Mandelas' 38-year marriage ended when they separated in April 1992 after it was revealed that she had been unfaithful to Nelson during his imprisonment. Her unfaithfulness was confirmed when a newspaper editor showed Nelson Mandela a love letter Mrs. Mandela had written to her young personal assistant, lawyer Dali Mpofu.

They denied the affair, but the jury's stilll out on that one.

Archbishop Desmond Tutu indeed. where do you get this stuff from?

Archbishop Desmond Tutu indeed. where do you get this stuff from?

I don't wish to accuse the OP of it - perhaps she has genuinely been told this by someone else and came to confirm or deny - but I've known a few people for whom Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Tutu are the only two black South Africans they've ever heard of; and, moreover, are silly enough to believe that the reason for this is they are/were the only two blacks worth talking about. It would not surprise me if that type of person concludes that if Mandela's wife is having an affair, Tutu is a likely suspect.