Harry and Paul - what do you think?

taxman

Dragon's Den bit was ok....most of rest was awful and dated.

Who is gonna get a joke about 'on the busses' ??? and why nelson mandella? it just seems they havent noticed the news and world has changed around them and they struggle to do modern jokes.

Bit of a let down, used to LOVE the harry enfield show, and the fast show was pretty damn good as well

The Pretty Dead - Rock / Pop Band Based in Manchester

Listen here!

Like us on Facebook

Northerner of the year show!

An absolute classic sketch. One of the funniest things I've seen in years, especially Hull Kingston Rover and Down T'Pit Bull Terrier

Jim:thumbsup:

Yeah I thought that was funny. I liked the Scouse one, and I think there was one called Clive?

The Dragon's Den sketches are the best, although sometimes those sketches seem a little too short, they could really got to town on it but they don't quite achieve that.

It's a pity they don't actually copy some actual Dragon Den contestant's like the guy who invented the egg boiler who couldn't get his device to boil an egg, but he still managed to get the dragon's money!

Also the Polish cafe sketches are good.

It's been a very up and down sort of program in my opinion.

There have been some classics (Dragon's Den, Clarkson Island, The Football Manager, Northerner Of The Year) and some absolute pap (the black and white hotel sketch, the scaffolders) the rest of the sketches have been pretty good - so I'd say on the whole a good return for the pair.

Lets hope they carry on working together and get some other good stuff going on - it's clear that with age they've still got the ability to create some great sketches.

Mick :)

I love the bloke who sells crap to posh environmentally conscious blondes....and his **** take of "innocent" smoothies......

"Is this organic?"

"Well at that price it should be"

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.