Car window tinting MEGATHREAD

Its so it makes it less likely to nick as people can't see your audio etc... in the car. You can have the back and rear sides as dark as you want, its just the front that have to allow a certain amount of light through.

That is a rubbish excuse and Im sure would make people more interested in why the windows are tinted as in ooooo I wonder what they have in there then.

Well, I have 3 young kids and one of them has a sensitive eye and cannot see out of it when sunny so thats my main reason. Also keeps the kids cool in summer (what summer).

However the reason your having it done is great Idea as you doing it for a proper reason to protect your kids eyes. Although cheap option would be to buy some sun glass's:hihi:.

Edited by jibbs1977

I've had a couple of cars done at Fade & Shade 0114 245 0387, behind Swan Morton on Penistone Road.

I have had it done to the rear windows because it really does keep the heat of the sun off the kids, who by the way are very prone to car sickness. Also it helps keeps the dog cool.