Sheffield's Gay Zone

I don't think you can go in if you don't become a member.

Surely it wouldn't list the price of entry for non members on the website if this was the case?

Hmmm...

That was the impression that Adam was giving on the Fab thread (before it was pulled).

Maybe its not as strict after all.

I'm sure he will be on here to clear it up.

So what was the music like?

6 different dj's - 6 different styles of music..

check

fabgayclub.com

6 different dj's - 6 different styles of music..

What are the 6 styles ?

Is there any skiffle?

I was hoping for some thrash metal.

Was it any good then?

Oh, YES and YESSS!!!

Had a GREAT time on Wednesday and was there again thursday with Scott DJ-ing.

The cabaret on Wednesday was good, especially the ONE AND ONLY PENNY CHANGE and her golden tongue -good to see her in such rude health, and it was so wonderful to meet her for the first time in about a year!

Shame, however, the last round of cabaret was ruined by some rather persistent feedback from the microphone system; Feedback is a problem I've encountered at every venue I can think of, and at least this first week should be a great opportunity to iron out that last detail!

SPIDER-PETE: PLEASE keep your opinions on my act TO YOURSELF, and DON'T post or PM any more diosparaging comments about ANYBODY, or I and my friends will ask Admin to hit the BAN BUTTON -Permanently, in the case of you and any other usernames you create on the site!

NOW, BACK TO TOPIC!:love:

As I've said to you before on here, dear, when you put yourself on the stage you invite opinion and CRITICISM. We aren't all gonna love you and your "act". Grow a thicker skin or crawl back under your bush.

The 6 styles of music are:-

1) Death Metal (not quite, Nick, but nearly;))

2) Skiffle (Meaks, you are in luck!:hihi:)

3) Christian Contemporary (or 'Inspirational')

4) New Country

5) Swedish Schlager pop

6) JUST GO and find out for real:loopy:

What colour are the floor tiles?

What kind of upholstery is used for the seats?

Are the walls made of breeze block bricks or just normal bricks?

Does the cloakroom have a steel airvent on the wall or a tin one?

Is the hand-dryer World Dryer Corporation from Canada or a cheaper version?

Sorry, saracasm was intended though. Just go and find out. There's been enough positive feedback on here to tell you people enjoyed it.

This post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

And Tyranna, you might look 'unusual' and be a shameless self-promoter (not sure what is wrong with that BTW), but it was nice to meet you. Like you, I was not spared Penny Change's vicious Un-PC tongue, but one takes it with a smile on one's face as that is what it's all about - she was definitely in great form!

Great friendly atmosphere on Wed night. Everyone was up for just having a great time and the music was fab from all DJ's especially DJ Wayne:thumbsup: and the one immediately before him:thumbsup:.

Thanks again Adam and team.:clap:

SPIDER-PETE: PLEASE keep your opinions on my act TO YOURSELF, and DON'T post or PM any more diosparaging comments about ANYBODY, or I and my friends will ask Admin to hit the BAN BUTTON -Permanently, in the case of you and any other usernames you create on the site!

NOW, BACK TO TOPIC!:love:

This is a public forum, and unlike most others, I say what I mean, and if you dont like it.......... well thats your problem dear.

Wednesday night we say professional drag queens, maybe you could learn something from them.

Anyway back on topic ........ I havent replied to the music played, as I know some of you are waiting to "bitch" about it.

So you will have to go for yourself and find out.

Trust me you wont be dissapointed.

Yeah I've noticed, how very rude lol! I'll probably join you on Saturday, not signing up for a membership though, as no way I'm a giving a club my name address, contact number and passport pic WTF?!

Its the same at dempseys.