Sheffield's Gay Zone

we have got the licence for fab and will be open this coming wednesday 3rd at 9 till late loads of caberet THANKS ADAM

What turns do you have on?

Is Sonia free in case Hazel Dean doesn't show? ;)

What turns do you have on?

Is Sonia free in case Hazel Dean doesn't show? ;)

you will find out if you come we have got loads of surprizes to come check out or web site soon for listings http://WWW.FABGAYCLUB.COM thanks adam

does anyone know whats happend to our thread ? the fabgayclub one thanks ADAM XX

It vanished, you are right. I wonder why they removed it - do you think we missed some silly scrap that got out of hand? Now that would never happen surely?:rolleyes:

we have got the licence for fab and will be open this coming wednesday 3rd at 9 till late loads of caberet THANKS ADAM

Great news, well done. I look forward to checking it out. I went past last night and the signs look great. :thumbsup: Just one thing I did notice, maybe you need to remove the small Dancing Dollar sign on Attercliffe Road side and the Dancing Dollar banner near the car park side. Replace one of these with a FAB sign to help those coming from town find it.

does anyone know whats happend to our thread ? the fabgayclub one thanks ADAM XX

You need to ask the moderator, I think it was removed :confused:

You need to ask the moderator, I think it was removed :confused:

Maybe they think we should all be talking about Kylie.:rolleyes:

Maybe they think we should all be talking about Kylie.:rolleyes:

KYLIE :love:

I think it was because things got a bit personal over the weekend.:roll: Are we going to the opening night or waiting till Saturday ?

I think it was because things got a bit personal over the weekend.:roll:

Oh no, I missed the second round of name calling ?

KYLIE :love:

I think it was because things got a bit personal over the weekend.:roll: Are we going to the opening night or waiting till Saturday ?

The children must have come into the room and destroyed it. Those kidz eh! So messy!:loopy:

I thought you were down for opening night, we are intending on going. I'm working til 8pm Wed, but I think the both of us are still intending on going on Red Carpet night!:thumbsup:

Oh no, I missed the second round of name calling ?

I thought you would have been in the thick of it nick2:confused:. Seems we were all usurped by even darker forces than any of us could muster between us. They must have been really bad people. But hey, it means us lot ain't so bad after all eh?:bigsmile::thumbsup::love: