Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

DaBouncer

Just returned from watching the preview screening of this movie.

Quality film I must say - as funny as the first and deffo not an out and out chick flick (much like the first wasn't either).

Watching Mark Darcy drag Daniel Cleaver into the fountain was very funny!

I give this movie

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: out of 5

• 2 weeks later...

i went to watch it friday and it was fantastic i thought my boyf wasnt gonna like it but he did he enjoyed it very much only coz there was t**S and a**** and lesbian kiss he enjoyed that a lot. i liked seeing mark darcy and daniel clever fighting over a woman.

I got dragged to watch this tripe of a film by my missus. All the blokes that were there had this look of sheer pain on their faces. Add to that every other women whispering "I can so relate to Bridget..we're so alike" and giggling at the most unfunniest moments.

Is it only me that gets annoyed at filmakers depictions of British people. Bridgets friends are portrayed as la de dah toffs who say spiffing, ********,****, and shag all the time in a typically upper class British accent.

And don't even get me started on that talentless halfwit Hugh Grant..can he do anything but the bumbling British cad type person??

I give this movie :loopy: out of 5

• 2 years later...

Archived