Bit of a mixed bag

I like the top one, I'm a big fan of silhoutte shots.

I once tried capturing water sports and they almost all came out crap. You've got a couple of good ens in there.

Is this film, then scanning?

Na its film straight to CD at the shop. Don't bother with prints at the min as the failure rate of my pics is still quite high :hihi:

Thanks for the comment

Na its film straight to CD at the shop. Don't bother with prints at the min as the failure rate of my pics is still quite high :hihi:

Thanks for the comment

I didn't know they did film straight to CD:confused:

Learn something everyday:hihi: Do you still get the negs though?

Yeah you still get the negs. Its not bad either. It costs 1.50 per roll to actually develop the film. Then 98p per CD with up to 4 rolls per CD.

I like the wakeboarding shots. Doesn't it get expensive doing action photography with a film camera? Where are they taken? I'd like to have a go. ( photography not wakeboarding :hihi:)

Dave..

I like the wakeboarding shots. Doesn't it get expensive doing action photography with a film camera? Where are they taken? I'd like to have a go. ( photography not wakeboarding )

Dave..

Tiz indeed rother valley. Best thing is there is a bar as well so if you can designate a driver you can get a little merry at the same time. And if you go up when the ten feet high series is there there is a BBQ and lots of scantily clad ladies.

My perfect evening lol.

The cost isn't too bad as usually only shoot 4 rolls at a time but the success rate is very low on these kind of shots.

Hmmm, I took some snaps last year over there trying out a new lens - knew I was in the wrong place. Scantily clad you say ? :love:

I love how the water droplets freeze in mid air when taking a pic - and the expressions you get on their faces as they head rapidly toward the water :)

They are excelent shots grissom. The water seems to have blown a little on some of mine so the drops aren't so obvious. Your seem a lot more crisp. Had a good time trying though and will head up there again. Maybe when I get my 350D though.

Yes scantilly clad

Ten feet High series -Girls in bikinis + food + beer :love::love: Now if only I had a six pack and not a 24 pack round my gut. :hihi::hihi:

Yeah you still get the negs. Its not bad either. It costs 1.50 per roll to actually develop the film. Then 98p per CD with up to 4 rolls per CD.

Thanks for that..I didn't know they did that either.

Time to get my old "proper camera" out again I think!