Love for pets and animals

I love my two pets i have got and i also love other animals so if there is any animal loves out there will would like to talk about them.

Shouldn't this be in the pet section? :)

I love my two pets i have got and i also love other animals so if there is any animal loves out there will would like to talk about them.

I'm sure you'll find some animal lovers in the 'pet owners' section of the forum.

Moved to pets- this is where we all hang out.

Shouldn't this be in the pet section? :)
I don't know really just found out.

I'm sure you'll find some animal lovers in the 'pet owners' section of the forum.
I hope so because i don't want to be the only one.

So what pets do you have Donna? I've got three dogs that I love to bits.

I have 2 dogs, 1 Boxer Dog Romeo and 1 female Cairn Terrior Pheobi.

A male rabbit called Bunny and a Male ferret called Deano and a pond on back full of fish.

I have three dogs, a hamster. a fish. and a parrot. oh and my daughter Eboney.

Hi D and welcome to the forum!

We have 5 cats, a daft doberman, a senior cockatiel, 2 young gerbils and (my most recent acquisition) 2 fancy goldfish and a weather loach. Hadnt planned on getting them but an opportunity arose through the forum - have spent most of this weekend re-acquainting myself with the joys of fishkeeping and my purse is just getting over 3 trips to local pet superstores (ahem).

I am besotted with my mad gang -the cats and dog feature in their own blog ' Alfie's Blog' and our barmy bengal Alfie is quite a character, always getting into scrapes.

Alfie and Ailsa (the daft dobermutt) are featured on Denise Laurent's website

http://www.thepainteddog.co.uk/canine_gallery/buddies.shtml

The pair are also on youtube being totally batty - Ailsa's party-piece is singing to Pink Floyd. Alfie opening a packet of Purina One has just had over a 1000 hits and its only been online about a week!

Ashia was in the Your Cat 2007 Calendar and Alfie is going to be in Your Cat soon in their new feature 'Me and My Cat'.