The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I know someone who goes there or rather used to go there, they have now ceased trading. I don't know the reasons why, sorry!

hi im looking for a mobile hairdresses for friday, need my hair dying and cutting. can anyone help thanks.

Can't find one to run a new shop . Looking for one to run a gent's in Dronfield , advertised all over and nothing .

Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers in either S12 or the city centre - or on the tram route!

I'm not very confident with my hair but would quite like to try a new style so somewhere understanding etc.

I normally pay £20 to £30 for a wash, cut, blow dry and straighten - any suggestions?

I have been trying to call Pride for two days now no answer - does anyone know what is happening ?

Passed Pride yesterday and today, the shutters were down at a time I know they would normally be open, anyone know anyhting|?

I was wanting an appointment there and they are not answering the phone anyone know what has happened ?

There was a great offer on Ecclessal Rd. £10 for wash, cut and dry with their young hairdressers. I went there and was very satisfied.

.....................having passed several times, different times/days always seems closed. Anyone know anything? I understood they did close for a couple of days to go on a 'firms'd o to the Trafford centre, but they don't seem to have reopened.

They have closed for good, I used to go to Helen there, she has now moved to a hairdressers in Dronfield.

Wonder what happened there? Has Sarah gone mobile? I hope the others have managed to get employment