The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

hi everyone

does anyone know of any good hairdressers that would be able to give me some decent advice about what style might suit me.

ive tried quite a few and it always seems that i have to tell them what i want. if i ask for their opinion, they never seem to have anything to add. I would like to find someone who can give me some style suggestions and cut my hair well.

anyone had any good experiences anywhere?

thanks

I have done this at home but never really make a good job of it I used to have a friend who did it for me

always better if you have a friend that can do it for you

as I have never been able to do my entire head

hi everyone

does anyone know of any good hairdressers that would be able to give me some decent advice about what style might suit me.

ive tried quite a few and it always seems that i have to tell them what i want. if i ask for their opinion, they never seem to have anything to add. I would like to find someone who can give me some style suggestions and cut my hair well.

thanks

i use brownes on division street and all the hairdressres there are brilliant and really take thier time with you i would deffinatley recomend them

L.Beautique in hillsborough middlewood road

Edited by Alice_Hair

hi everyone

thanks

I work at Carina's in Rotherham and the 2 hairdressers there are really good x

Mobile hairdresser needed today if anyone is available? ive dyed my hair so its a little bit frazzled at ends if anyone available please pm me thanks

Oh dear! this sounds a bit like an emergency? Is it so bad you daren't go out then?

Good luck with that mate. I'm no hairdresser but if I could help I would - thing is i'd only make it worse I'm sure!

You gotta hat maybe?

ive dyed it brown from blonde its only my fringe and ends that needs trimming as its frazzled but ive got 3 kids and dont wanna go 2 hairdressers with all them lol plus im going out tonight so its an emergency :-s

Does anyone know of a good, cheap hairdresser? I live in the center so preferably one around the center. All i'm wanting is a trim, so think its stupid the bigger salons are expecting me to pay £20 + for that. Was just hoping that someone knew of somewhere (or someone - don't mind if its mobile or I have to go to their house) that did a cut for £15 or less.

does anyone know where i can buy individually bonded hair extentions in sheffield? i can fit them myself its just buying them...

does anyone know where i can buy individually bonded hair extentions in sheffield? i can fit them myself its just buying them...

Sallys beauty supplies, or Pauls hair world online, google it and there is loads of places online you can buy them