The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi is there a hairdresser on here that I could go to tonight or tomorrow at all? I was dying my hair bright red (LIVE) colour until last week and went over it with an ash brown which has just sent it a darker shade of reddy brown. I want chocolatey brown (NO RED!) and poss some highlights/foils although I doubt I would get blonde with all the dying I do as it has been tried before and not worked.

PM me if so with a cost.. maybe a trim aswell ( I mean trim though, as I am trying to grow it) xx

I know there is a megathread but as I have said before not everything is solved with a megathread and things often get missed because of the number of posts int here so i kindly request that mods leave this here for a day before shoving it in there please? :)

I just wondered if anyone knows of a good cheap hairdressers open tonight? Or a mobile one willing to come out to me?

Failing that, any cheap but good hairdresser recommendations for tomorrow? As I had my hair self-dyed bright red (live colour) until last week. I dyed over it with a light ash brown which has actually just sent it a darkr shade of reddy brown... I want chocolatey or ashey brown with NO red in it, and some highlights (although I know these won't go blonde most likely as I have coloured my hair too much and a pro has tried it before, about 3 or 4 yrs ago). Also a trim ( a trim though.. not a cut.. as I am growing my hair).. Thanks!! xxxxxxxx

hi i have jet black hair and have had it like this for a while now but im thinking about having some red streaks in would this be possible? i would like really bright red streaks as well any advice on whether it can be done and prices would be apprciated thanks :)