Best resort in the Mediterranean?

I am doing a bit of research on the best resort to visit in the Mediteranian. Which do you think is the most popular?

I like to visit spain but am not sure where to go. I like to visit a place that is absolutly bustling with tourists (especially Brits, and preferebly year long) and where it may be possible to an apartment.

Thanks

I am doing a bit of research on the best resort to visit in the Mediteranian. Which do you think is the most popular?

I like to visit spain but am not sure where to go. I like to visit a place that is absolutly bustling with tourists (especially Brits, and preferebly year long) and where it may be possible to an apartment.

Thanks

Marbella and Estepona fit your criteria, and property prices there have taken a tumble due to over-developement, so there should be bargain rents.

We went to Protaras, Cyprus this year - excellent. Beaches are beautiful, people are a lot friendlier than the Spanish - don't think the Spanish mean to be abrupt but that's how they come across. Stayed at Pernera beach hotel - ace. Would recommend it.

Archived