'Model Talent' Search

Girls!!! Do you think you have what it takes to be a model?? Why not come to Westway and find out! We are running a Model Talent search in association with 'Chic Promotions' and 'Neo Photography' to find the face of Westway to be judged by FHM Model Becky Hayes and hosted by Hallam FM's Ollie Hayes. Prizes include: 2 professional photos for your portfolio, Front page spread on 'Chic's' magazine, £100 worth of fashion vouchers and You will be the face of Westway for 1 year. To enter you can contact Gosh Management on 0845 234 674 or turn up at Westway, West St on Tuesday 3rd,10th,17th or 24 of July between 8-9pm. Contestants must be 18+ years old.

Shellsuit, football socks and baseball cap compulsary :hihi:

Actually optional, but thanks for your constructive input

Experienced judge for hire :hihi:

Vicky Pollard lookalikies get your kappa tops ready.... :gag:

Girls!!! Do you think you have what it takes to be a model?? Why not come to Westway and find out! We are running a Model Talent search in association with 'Chic Promotions' and 'Neo Photography' to find the face of Westway to be judged by FHM Model Becky Hayes and hosted by Hallam FM's Ollie Hayes. Prizes include: 2 professional photos for your portfolio, Front page spread on 'Chic's' magazine, £100 worth of fashion vouchers and You will be the face of Westway for 1 year. To enter you can contact Gosh Management on 0845 234 674 or turn up at Westway, West St on Tuesday 3rd,10th,17th or 24 of July between 8-9pm. Contestants must be 18+ years old.

Shellsuit, football socks and baseball cap compulsary :hihi:

LOL!

Be fair though, it might not have the best reputation but you only lose that by doing things differently.

Good idea and good luck!

What about the boys? Don't they get a chance to become the face of Westway too? How sexist, tch! :)

What about the boys? Don't they get a chance to become the face of Westway too? How sexist, tch! :)

The male face of Westways should have a black eye and a blank empty stare.

well if it helps im black and i have a good stare so i have two black eyes ok mate and could you all pleace stop trying to rubish the good work that we are trying to do and no more raceist comments or sexist comments why dont you come down to westway and have a look for your selfs and see that its changed since excalibur took over

jonny5 im the owner of westways and i can tell you its never been a football bar while ive bad it and im also black so when he said the male face of westways should have a black eye well i think thats directed at me ok pal

Sorry, I don't even know what Westway is ... I apologise for being flippant. Although I still think you should let boys enter if they want to ... why should it always be girls that get the chances :)