Affected areas questions

Dont suppose anyone knows what the centre of Rotherham is like?

I work in the centre and we had no power today so wasnt at work, just wondered if anyone knew if it had been resored today. Dont fancy making the trip in if not going to be able to work.

Dont suppose anyone knows what the centre of Rotherham is like?

I work in the centre and we had no power today so wasnt at work, just wondered if anyone knew if it had been resored today. Dont fancy making the trip in if not going to be able to work.

Hi it was very messy first thing but the Council did very well cleaning up, Bus station still closed power was restored this afternoon in Rotherham, Tesco closed all day but they did tell me they will try and be open for tomorrow morning at 0900 think they have done well if they achieve this aim considering the hammering the store has taken in the last 24hrs hope this helps you make a decision for tomorrow.

Ok thanks. How long is bus station going to be closed do you reckon, no buses ran today, according to traveline just wondering what the chances are of them starting running tomorrow.

I stand to be corrected but I dont think that there will be many buses around first thing but may well be doing a limited service during the morning as a lot of bus routes still have great problems.

need to get to work tomorrow, from sheffield near Northern General to Kingsoak school in Wombwell. (Had to abandon my car in Wombwell yeserday as a colleague and i had to get three of our 'behaviour 'children home as their taxis couldn't get through. By the time we had done that we couldn't get back to Wombwell). Anyway my query is does anyone know if the roads are all open. I usually go through Grenoside, to Tankersley and then along the Doncaster road and turn by Wombwell station.

Have checked hallam and south yorks websites seem to have different reports. Advice welcome.