Fitness Classes in daytime - is there a demand?

You can either type banana inside colons - like this but without spaces - : banana : or click on 'more' on the smily menu on the right when you're writing your message and it's in there somewhere. :banana:

Amd I'd like a pilates class. Do you do that?

I tried to follow your instructions, but no joy, and I don't have the smiley menu

Anyway, will be classes like LBT, Circuit, Abs that sort of thing.

What interest is there for fitness classes in daytime? (ie renting a church hall and putting one on)

If your interested, send me a PM, let me know what kind of class you are interested in etc...

YES but only for the OAP's

I tried to follow your instructions, but no joy, and I don't have the smiley menu

Anyway, will be classes like LBT, Circuit, Abs that sort of thing.

Circuit training would be good. I'm based North Sheffield.

Used to doi ccts twice a week but kuds came along. During the day would be good. (I work shifts).

Jim

I thought the dancing banana was appropriate as it looked like it was doing aerobics and I got it from the smiley menu. Unfortunately, I feel more like a dancing hippo at the moment but there was only the banana available!!

You have to remove the spaces from between the colons and the word banana. I can't type it the way it should be because if it's right you won't be able to read it! :banana:

general aerobics/fitness in the south/west/southwest part of the city.

Everything for the daytime seems to be in the north of the city!

Vanessa

I am going to be starting up a fitness class soon called NIA - it is a non-impact aerobics class - barefoot movement to really groovy music, choreographed moves, easy to follw and learn and really good fun. i will be starting up a class in Walkley but also looking for other venues in different parts of Sheffield. Any suggestions are welcome,

I am going to be starting up a fitness class soon called NIA - it is a non-impact aerobics class - barefoot movement to really groovy music, choreographed moves, easy to follw and learn and really good fun. i will be starting up a class in Walkley but also looking for other venues in different parts of Sheffield. Any suggestions are welcome,

You could try calling Kingfield Hall on Psalter Lane - dont have contact details but it should be in the telephone directory,.

Archived