The Company Shop - Tankersley

yes 10 till 4

thankyou very much :thumbsup:

Can you apply for a card if you work at the ASDA???

Ironic that Asda, M & S and waitrose staff can't get cards as all their stock is on the shelves :rolleyes: I have been told Posties can get cards too if that's any help.

I went with those yesterday and as of this week they have told me proceedures have changed and that I have to do it by post!

I went down about a month ago, I work for Nhs, took 3 wage slips, tv licence and council tax for proof of address (as wage slips go to my station, not my home address) driving licence and my works Id card, i filled out a form and was straight in, I took my work mate 2 weeks ago to join, she was in straight away, Id go back if I was you, take your Id badge with you

I went down about a month ago, I work for Nhs, took 3 wage slips, tv licence and council tax for proof of address (as wage slips go to my station, not my home address) driving licence and my works Id card, i filled out a form and was straight in, I took my work mate 2 weeks ago to join, she was in straight away, Id go back if I was you, take your Id badge with you

That was a few month back, for about 2 weeks they had that silly rule, I contacted my HR dept and they new nothing about it and were getting fed up with employees calling them for membership card!! So I think the company shop changed their joining policy back to what it was before, makes more sense! I'll get round to going back at some point. Did they photo copy your payslips and all your other personal details or just check them? I'm not too keen on shops photo copying all my personal details these days!

my hubby has one and he works for nothern foods. we went yesterday and it was utter chaos !!!!!!!! there were so many people in the shop and its not the biggest of places. we ended up walking out!!

That was a few month back, for about 2 weeks they had that silly rule, I contacted my HR dept and they new nothing about it and were getting fed up with employees calling them for membership card!! So I think the company shop changed their joining policy back to what it was before, makes more sense! I'll get round to going back at some point. Did they photo copy your payslips and all your other personal details or just check them? I'm not too keen on shops photo copying all my personal details these days!

They just check your I D and address, no photocopying:)

i have just this second rung the company shop and people who work for the council carnt get a card

They just check your I D and address, no photocopying:)

oh good, aren't I a worrier lol :hihi:

thanks for that info crafty1 i also work for the council so will be able to apply for 1. i used to go all the time with my mother in law but now there is only alowd 2 ppl in at 1 time so i stopped going. do miss it especially around xmas + easter cos the bargains are endless. how do i apply

I'm new at this so i cant post a link but theres a online company called approved food who can deliver to anyone in and around Sheffield for £2.95 - Type in approved food in Google.

They deal in the same type off clearance lines but not frozen food - They claim to be the biggest online traders of clearance food & drink. Last month i bought 24 mars bars for £1 that were 1 week out of date. Right now they are selling 12 pot noodles for £1!

Any one can register with them online - everyone welcome (i think)

I am a registered childminder would I be able to get a card?