Local Elections: How many people do you know would vote BNP?

Nationalist parties do not share the 'Trotskyite/Gramscian/Capitalist' vision.

Blimey! I didn't realise that the BNP could be so esoteric in their political thinking! :rolleyes:

Is that why the BNP did so badly in the local elections across the country - because they blinded the electors with their vision of a state free from the dogma of a global "Trotskyite/Gramscian/Capitalist" vision? :rolleyes:

There already exists an ENP ( English National Party). Maybe dessie should reconsider voting for them instead of for the BNP ( British National Party)?

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_National_Party

Thanks for the info - I learn something new every day from the forum! Perhaps we'll see some candidates next time - maybe trying to emulate the SNP? ;)

I know my last post wasn't very constructive ;-) but can't see how anyone would want to vote for them unless they're proto-fascists or selfish idiots (sorry about that; not meant personally for anyone in particular). I can't believe so many people say "I'm not a racist..." Well, if you aren't you shouldn't be voting for the BNP.

No political party is perfect (in fact they're all pretty disappointing) but there are issues and ISSUES and I think racism and fascism are two huge ones that should prevent most decent people from ever going near the BNP.

Lol, imagine the country populated by pale skinned ginger haired folk then. Many of us "oop North" are decended from Viking stock and I can't see the Danes taking boat loads of us in

The pale skinned ginger haired folk probably are the Vikings, or Celts. Brits were shorter and brown haired.

Has anyone noticed the relationship between spelling, grammar, punctuation, and being a BNP voter?

mmm.... racism IS a complex issue but that's not an excuse to avoid confronting the underlying racist principles of the BNP (quite the opposite, I'd say). And by the way, if we get too picky about who is British, I'm afraid the Angles, Jutes (not sure about this spelling) and Saxons were Germanic tribes and the Celts supposedly migrated from the Indian subcontinent, that's why all European languages belong to the Indo-European family. Who's going back to India then? Everyone?

Has anyone noticed the relationship between spelling, grammar, punctuation, and being a BNP voter?

After reading some of the recent posts by some BNP supporters, I have to say "Yes".

Tragic, yet funny:D