The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Do you know a salon or anybody that will come to my house that does HD eyebrows?? I had it done once for my wedding and loved them haven't been happy with my eyebrows since they grow out!! Please help can't find anybody :( Thanks :D

If you find anywere/anyone please let me no! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Could you tell me if "Nails bt Kate" is the name of the shop? do you have the phone number please....A.

Hi I had mine done yesterday by Nails By Kate who is based at S8 Salon opposite Kentucky Fried Chicken on Chesterfield Road Woodseats near Big Tree. SHe was brilliant - friendly, professional and I now have the most beautiful nails with little flowers embedded in acrylic with diamontes all for £20 what an absolute bargain. I wouldnt touch the one on eccie road went there last time and they hurt my nails and after reading on internet about certain acrylics they definitely are using one banned in the USA- do a search on acrylic nails and it tells u the signs to look for and why it is dangerous. I will not be going back there as they dont chat to you and just talk to each other in chinese - i found it not very friendly or polite! However different people like different places so each to their own. I will be sticking with Kate from now on. Give her a try.
Edited by Applegrim
delete