The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the Sarah and Jess from Immense beauty!

Ive just come back from a 2 week holiday in Cyprus and Jess and Sarah applied semi permanent eyelashes before i left and i also had a spray tan and Minx!

The lashes have lasted me my whole holiday in the boiling heat and i still have them on now after over 3 weeks! My spray tan was amazing! It looked so natural and made me not feel like the whitest person there until my own tan came through!:hihi: I had so many compliments about my lashes and my toes! Just wanted to recommend the girls on here as they really are brill! :love:

Their website is http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk

Hello :)

I'm looking to get nail extensions but have no idea where to go or really what the difference is between acrylic/gel/silk and was wondering if anyone had a minute to clarify this and/or any good recommendation for where to go!

Ideally I would like something that's going help my natural nails to strengthen and grow as they are very soft and "peely" probably because I constantly wear nail varnish and have a busy time in the house as a mum (washing up/carex/general toddler related things that tend to be hazardous for nails!)

I prefer a natural look and not too thick, (if that makes sense) am hoping to have them for as long as possible and I want to be able to be able to paint them aswell.......

Thankyou in advance to anyone kind enough to spare a minute for this thread

:D

I've sent you a pm to outline some of the differences for you

Hi, I found that the best thing to enable my nails to grow and keep them strong is "Shellac". It lasts over 2 weeks and looks shiny (like new polish all that time). I go to Funky Diva in Crystal Peaks market (there is also one at Hillsborough and more). They are the cheapest I have found - £10 and they have some great colours. I also noticed that Dinnington Market have a groupon on at the moment for £3 for gel nails (you have to buy minimum of 3 months worth - but that is VERY cheap if you live near Dinnington).

Hope this helps

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the Sarah and Jess from Immense beauty!

Ive just come back from a 2 week holiday in Cyprus and Jess and Sarah applied semi permanent eyelashes before i left and i also had a spray tan and Minx!

The lashes have lasted me my whole holiday in the boiling heat and i still have them on now after over 3 weeks! My spray tan was amazing! It looked so natural and made me not feel like the whitest person there until my own tan came through!:hihi: I had so many compliments about my lashes and my toes! Just wanted to recommend the girls on here as they really are brill! :love:

Their website is http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk

Thank you so much!! Thats so lovely! Glad they lasted you! See you next week xxxx

Hi all!

Just wondered if anyone had any up to date recommendations for nail extensions either salon or mobile. I am after strong squared tips, but thin nails not too clumpy. I usually have white tips and have seen a few examples of really nice nail art, bows, lovely patterns etc. Can you PM me with places please?x