The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

illusions at attercliffe do amazing eyebrow tattoos, ask for vanisha, she owns it.

does anyone know any good place for chemical skin peel....has anyone had it done, and what are the results. thanks

illusions at attercliffe do amazing eyebrow tattoos, ask for vanisha, she owns it.

Thank you!! Do you know how much she charges? I literally have no eyeborws!!:(

Thank you!! Do you know how much she charges? I literally have no eyeborws!!:(

Im not sure, might be worth getting her number from yell.com and calling her tommorow, she is really nice and wont charge you more than it should be, and i have seen her do a few, and really liked the results.....she also does semi permanent makeup etc and she trains people up

I am getting married at Aston hall Sheffield and wondered if anyone can recommend a good hair and makeup artist?

Beauty house creations near commonside are very good and reasonable for waxing. I have my eyebrows and stuff done there, started recently and very friendly staff.

hi i have been going to a very good beauty therapist for some years now and she does a fantastic job waxing my eyebrows reasonably priced at £5 :) and think im sure she has an offer on for nail extensions £20 .. she is very good, and i have recommended quite afew of my friends, inbox me for her number hope this helps

mods sorry if im not allowed to do this but since im a student and still training i thought it may be allowed.

im after some model for me to put some sculptured acrillic nails on, i need quite a few over the next 9 weeks preferably in the s2 area.

i would come to your house do a manicure and fit the nails, i am fully insured and my paperwork can be provided on request. the nails are currently free a small charge may be made at a later date just to cover cost of materials

wheres s5 i think it may be too far away tho