New book club in Sheffield

Next meeting: 18 November, 6.30 pm Devonshire Cat

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Regular & new members welcome :)

Hi, I've just found the details of your book club and wondered if I could come along to the next meeting? I notice that I've just missed the last one!

Hi, really sorry but theres no official book club this month - we're going for a christmas meal which had already been booked (and sorry for the delay in replying.) I'll be sure to put up info about January's book though :)

I'd be interested in getting involved with this in the new year...i'll read pretty much anything! :D

Our next meeting will be 20 January 2010, at the Devonshire Cat at 6.30. We'll be reading 'Cold Comfort Farm' by Stella Gibbons.

Newcomers are very welcome! See you there :)

Will I be ok to come along too? I've never been before but I love that book and that pub if that helps :)

Hi

Hope you can you squeeze another newcomer in? I'll be there on the night, looking lost! :)

Happy new year!

Andrew

Ooh exciting, two new people, excellent! Lost-looking people and people who love the Devonshire cat very welcome, I tend to fall into the first category a vast amount of the time and I definitely fall into the second category!

Colleen :)

Hi there Im also really interested in coming along to the book club but am unable to come this January meetup. Would there be space for another newbie foe your next meeting and when would that likely be?

Melissa

I would love to join this, I wont have time to make the 20th and have read the book unfortunately but would love to come to the next one if thats possible?

If someone could pm me details of the time place and book I would really appreciate it, thank you :)