New book club in Sheffield

Id also love to join but cant make the 20th. Could you let me know next book and date please? (am also lost a great deal if that helps too - both physically and metaphorically)

Hi there, seems like a bit of a new year newbie fest here, I'd love to jump on the bandwagon. Is it ok to come along to the next meeting? When will it be and what's the next book?

Thanks!

hi i may sound not with it but how do these book clubs work? i am quite interested and my friend maybe too. is there a book we all read between meets and discuss at the next one? i fancy giving this a try but really dont want o go if i don't know what i'm doing lol xx

Can I join book club? When is the next meeting, and what book is being discussed?

...and another one! when's the next meeting and what's the book, if it's OK for new people to come along? Thanks :)

Would it be a good idea to maybe start another group for all the new comers? Im not sure one group could sustain this amount of people and give everyone a chance to get involved.

Am happy to get involved in organising it if people are interested in a new group?

bubble_she that is a really good idea and might encourage more people (me) if there was a lot of people in the same boat!

I may be interested in joining a book club too. Anyone have any details?

Hey, sorry I haven't updated this for a while, the next book club is Wednesday 19th May at 6.30 at the Devonshire Cat. We usually all sit there with our books out so just look out for that! The next book is "The Brontes Went to Woolworths" by Rachel Ferguson.

Newcomers always welcome.

Hi

Just picked up on this discussion, would like to join a book club in Sheffield but don't think I will be able to make the 19th May. How often do you meet?

We meet once a month, I'll post up details our next meeting after we have met this month.

Colleen :)